Sunday, September 18, 2011

18 hrs with my bestie!

So grateful for the time I got to squeeze in with my Kathy while she was at a business conference in Minneapolis.  I arrived downtown about mid afternoon on Saturday, September 17th, just as she was finishing up her last meeting. 
 
We did some shopping, ate lunch and walked around downtown.
 
 Then we had a slumber party in Kathy's fabulous hotel room complete with grapes, brie, crackers and wine.  Of course, we stayed up late talking and catching up since we hadn't seen each since last October (nearly a YEAR!).  So much to share and so little time.

We were up early Sunday morning and I got Kathy off to the airport in time so she could get back to her family.  It was so hard to say good-bye after such a short time, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.  We only had 18 hrs together, but it was as important as breathing to me.

I love MY Kathy!

No comments: