Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Is forty the new thirty?

I am going to answer YES! I don't feel forty, but alas everyone keeps reminding me that I am. Isn't it interesting that when I was in high school and my parents turned 40, I thought, "Wow, 40 is so old!" Guess what? I'm not thinking that anymore!!
Look at what greeted me when I entered my office Wednesday morning...
I laughed so hard hearing about the sneaky, night-time mission to decorate my office window. Salena is a ninja in training.... just ask Heather! It was a very fun to see this colorful mask smiling at me all day... I believe he has a surprised look on his face 'cause he is thinking, "Forty? Wow - she doesn't look a day over 39!"
A huge thank you to everyone who helped put the fun in turning forty!

3 comments:

the mom~ said...

You are so very welcome!!! It was a blast doing that...although I need to brushen up on my skills, they were lacking that night! Happy Birthday Renae! :)

Lori said...

Cool window! I hope the rest of your day was as good as lunch.

Heather said...

39??? I'll take on anyone who thinks you look older than 33....just send 'em to me. Salena and her mad ninja skills will be my back-up. I hope your entire birthday weekend turns out as nice as your birthday. Have fun.