Monday, May 3, 2010

Quiz time!

I realize that I haven't been so great on documenting and keeping up with activities going on in our household. So I thought I would have a little fun with some pictures and make a game out of catching up on our Lindgren-style Life. How many questions can you get right?



1. Who is this masked individual?


2. Where are Abby and Nixin headed to?

3. What store did Kippy get her new 24" bike from?

4. Where is this picture of Steve taken at & what is up with the hat?

5. What character did Abby play in the Night of the Wax Museum production put on by the 7th & 8th graders?
6. Can you correctly guess the number of miles Renae logged in her Mizuno's (running shoes) in the month of April?








Check your answers below:

1. Angelique (a.k.a. Kippy) Kippy was one of the girl scout detectives working to solve the crime of Who Stole the Cookie from the Cookie Jar at the lock-in held in March. After examining all the clues including a foot print and bite marks, it was discovered that Jan, one of the leaders, had stolen the cookie from the cookie jar.
2. Mayville, ND. On March 27th, Nixin and Abby were traveling buddies in Kristy's vehicle, while Noah & Kippy were my companions in a 4 vehicle caravan from Esko to Mayville. Russ drove the H-haul and Steve drove Russ' truck/trailer. We were excited to help Russ, Kristy, Nixin and Noah move back to God's country (North Dakota, of course). Lovin' the fact that they are less than 2 hours from Fergus Falls!
3. Walmart. It was a gorgeous Easter day and the family wanted to go for a bike ride. The only problem was that Kippy had outgrew her little bike, which meant some shopping needed to happen before we could hit the road. Steve & Kippy found this bike at Walmart and we took it out on its maiden voyage that afternoon.

4. Don Pablos, Fergus Falls.
In a Lindgren family tradition, Steve celebrated his 41st birthday with his favorite girls and was serenaded with Happy Birthday in Spanish while wearing a sombrero. Steve shared his big ol' bowl of birthday fried ice cream with us... mmmmm!


5. Mary Read. The play was very funny and a good experience for Abby, even though they only got to perform it once.
6. 75 miles. The Fargo Half Marathon is less that 3 weeks away (May 22nd). I feel like I am better prepared than I was last year when I did it the first time. Praying for good weather (meaning no wind or rain/snow) and a better time. My time to beat is 2:01. I am shooting for 1:54 or better.

How did you do on the quiz?

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey, I got 4 out of 5...not too bad! What a fun way to catch up...I love it!

Mom said...

Well, I got over half of them right!! How'd everyone else do??

Lori said...

I got 4 out of 6 and I think I will count my answer of "A whole stinkin' lot" as a correct answer to the last question which puts me at 5 of 6 right!! You've caught us up well. Thanks!!!