Sunday, January 11, 2009

First act of puppy vandalism...

committed by Bella on Thursday, January 8th was to tear a hole in Abby's comforter. In all fairness, I think Bella believes that Abby's bed is actually HER bed and didn't feel like she did anything wrong.

Thursday, morning, shortly after the girls left for school, I heard a knocking sound in Abby's room. At first, I thought that Abby had forgotten something and run back into her room to get it. However, after a few seconds, I realized that it had to be Bella. I went upstairs and found Bella in the middle of Abby's bed making herself comfortable. Over the lunch hour, I went back in and made Abby's bed (which normally Abby would have done but she was having hair issues that morning). As I pulled up the comforter, that is when I saw the hole.
It isn't too big, but big enough. Funny thing... Abby asked 2 weeks ago if she could get a new comforter and I said, "No. There is nothing wrong with the one you have." Seems like Bella and Abby were scheming together to make something wrong!
Guilty as charged!!

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Who gets to discipline the cute, fuzzy puppy?

Lori said...

Typical separation anxiety issues. Your dog needs a shrink. She's acting out. Bad baby! Tehehehe At least she's not a rottweiller!

the mom~ said...

LOL...Naughty Bella! Goldy did that with socks...not anymore though.