Monday, May 14, 2012

A 15th birthday recap


and what does this 15 year old girl like to do more than anything else in the world?  You guessed it... she is a shopper!  Since her b'day fell on Mother's day this year, Abby celebrated a day early and took one of her best gal pals to Fargo with her for a day of shoppin' fun.  These two are a riot to listen to and I could just squeeze them up!






Abby and I went to the RTC to do a little birthday photoshoot.  I feel so happy inside just looking at these pics.  My girl has a contagious smile for sure.

On Abby's actual birthday (May 13th), we went to Oakes so I could be with my momma on Mother's day.  Abby loved the Hello Kitty cake made by Aunt Claire and enjoyed opening her birthday gifts which included a ukulele, a Betsey Johnson bag, sketch pad & gift cards.  What a lucky girl!  Love you so much, my Abby girl!

1 comment:

Lori said...

She is such a pretty young woman!! WOW!! I have loved watching her grow up! Love the bag...and the birthday girl!!