Thursday, January 5, 2012

My word for 2012 is




I am going to be focusing on ENRICH-ing my life by ENRICH-ing the lives of those around me.  Having a one word mantra for the year has been effective way for me to make improvements in my life.  This will be the third year in a row and I have found that "action" orientated words work the best for me.
On January 2nd, I began a new endeavor in my life as an instructor at Phatty Natties.  I currently teach Body PumpUp MWF at 6:00 AM.  The women I have met through this experience are definitely enriching my life. My goal is to be able to enrich the lives of all those I come in contact with in some small way.




en·rich  [en-rich] 

verb (used with object)
1.
to supply with riches, wealth, abundant or valuable possessions, etc.: Commerce enriches a nation.
2.
to supply with abundance of anything desirable: to enrich the mind with knowledge.
3.
to add greater value or significance to: Art enriches life.
4.
to adorn or decorate: a picture frame enriched with gold.
5.
to make finer in quality, as by supplying desirable elements or ingredients: to enrich soil.

4 comments:

Mikey said...

I was waiting for the word of the year.. its a good one... :-)

Kathy said...

There you go inspiring me again.

Heather said...

You have been enriching my life for years. Thank you! You do pick good olw's!

Lori said...

You definitely enrich my life. I think you will find this easier than you think. You are just a thoughtful person...I love your word this year!!