This pictorial collage shows some of my favorite highlights from 2011.
1. Renae and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary this year.
2. Renae and I took a vacation to the Garden Island of Kauai.
3. Had a great time at the German-Braun Family Reunion. Camped, danced, and we rode motorcycle.
4. Renae became a Certified Fitness Instructor and is teaching classes at Phatty Nattie’s fitness center.
5. Abby participated in an international marching band competition in Seattle.
6. Angelique joined the summer swim team and received an award for the best time in the breaststroke.
7. Steve did a motorcycle ride with a group of guys to Duluth. The group is called the Feral Pigs. Not to be confused with the Wild Hogs.
8. We all did a family fun run/race in Fergus Falls to benefit the new Cancer center.
9. We kayaked down the Mighty Mississippi. Only 8 miles. Not to New Orleans.
10. Had a lot of fun at the lakes with friends.
11. We spent a lot of time cross-country skiing. It’s Minnesota, its cold. What else are you going to do?