- The girls helped me rake the yard, bag up leaves and clear all the flower beds
- Steve cleaned out the garage and pressure washed the porch, deck and garage floor
- Attended the Razzle-Dazzle musical at the Center for the Arts where several of our friends and their children performed - it was fabulous!
- Painted the kids picnic table
- Printed lots of pics at Wal-Mart... lots of waiting, but love the prints
- Got Abby packed up for a birthday party sleepover on Saturday
- Steve set up the trampoline and boy did it get a work out from Kippy and the neighbors' kids
- Admired every single tulip, leaf bud and perennial that was peeping its head out and declaring "it is Spring"
- Steve watched Ultimate Fighting with friends on PayPerView
- Completed an 11 mile run averaging 9:27 minute miles
- Restocked our pantry - Kippy was a great help
- Enjoyed a twist ice cream cone
Monday, April 20, 2009
It was a busy weekend and I am so thrilled at how much got accomplished! It was a great balance between fun and work.