Tuesday, October 5, 2010

a-MAZE-ing time!

The corn maze at Potters Way outside of Oakes, ND was a great experience again this year. This is the third year in a row that our kids have gotten to go to and the 2nd year for Steve & I. The Potters Way family make it so much fun by changing up the theme each year.
The theme this year was Game Show games. You have to answer the questions correctly to find your way out.
The questions were trixie... I am serious. I won't tell you the right answer as it would spoil the fun.
When you went the wrong way... you knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that you had blown it.
Maybe it was because we debated each question and formed a consensus between Steve, Grandma Rose, Abby and me before choosing the answer/direction. {Bella was no help whatsoever.}
Seriously, we picked the wrong answer so many times, I thought we would be in the MAZE for ever!
Logan and Kippy ran through the maze ahead of us and apparently never got a question wrong (according to them).
They even came back to help us out since we were taking so long.

But I don't really believe they knew the answers any better than we did!
It was an amazing time for the cousins. My mom told me a quote which is so very true. "Grandma's house, where cousins become friends."
I love when they have a chance to spend time together.
After the corn maze, we all boarded the pumpkin express to make our pumpkin selections.
Some top quality specimens were chosen.
Fall is my favorite time of the year! It was truly a great Fall afternoon with family, corn, pumpkins & laughter. My love bucket runneth over.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful family pics. I love corn mazes. Very fun. Jo went to a haunted one last week. Don't think I'm quite up for that. Glad you had some great family bonding time. Family is precious!

Heather said...

I LOVE these pictures! You'd never know that Kip had a meltdown moments later. What a fun time. It's been years since we've been to a corn maze. Looks like a fabulous family time!