Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Thanksgiving Collage

We spent three days at the Sell farm back in ND for the Thanksgiving holiday. Lots of cousins, lots of laughter, lots of activities, lots of food, lots of love, and not much sleep... what could be better?? Ok - the excessive calories consumed were out of control, so I will need to do a million sit-ups and run a couple hundred miles, but mmmmmmmm... so good!!
Five funny cousins... Noah, Logan, Kippy, Kaleb and Abby.

Auntie Nae with her beautiful 15 year old niece, Makenzie.

Grandma Rose in a rare quiet moment with grandson, Nixin.

Logan celebrated his 7th birthday.

So, if you use a big branch instead of a bat, does that mean you are a redneck? Don't answer that question... :-)

I removed 5 of Steve's 7 stitches around his eye. This was in preparation for the family pictures that we are having taken on Saturday afternoon as a birthday gift to my mom.

Laughter...
Playing games...

Making crafts...

Funny faces... all equal a fabulous time!

2 comments:

the mom~ said...

Looks like a fabulous time! I'm glad you got to go home for Thanksgiving!

Lori said...

I just love seeing the pics of your families. It really reminds me that all families are similar. Goofy and so fun...I'm glad you got to enjoy time together.