Sunday, April 15, 2012

An amazing evening

to remember!  And it all was for a good cause... raising money for Our Lady of Victory school. This is the third year for the steak and wine dinner, but what made it really special for us was being part of the VIP table for the first time.  We shared the VIP evening with 4 other couples (David & Kelly, Mikey & Susan, my mom & dad, and Derek & Heather).

Who doesn't love a chance to dress up and get out of the normal routine.  Plus, it was my very first limo ride!  We enjoyed hors d'oeuvres at Stella's in Battle Lake and had a quick beverage at the Ol' School House before arriving in style at the transformed gymnasium for "Bahama Nights."  Good food, great friends, laughter & games.  Perfect evening!

 But guess who was the luckiest gal of them all??



My beautiful momma won this sparkling pair of diamond earnings in a raffle drawing due to my dad picking the lucky number "58"!!!  Now that is going to be hard to top next year!



P.S.  I received lots of compliments on my sparkly bronze dress... which was a rental compliments of Rent The Runway.  I highly recommend this website for a one-time special event.  You will feel like a million bucks!

1 comment:

the mom~ said...

Looks like a wonderful night!