The concept was cool. And it came with a custom pallet to mix the colors in along with two brushes.
The eggs were slippery and more than one accidentally got dropped and got just a little bit chipped.
The paint/dye mixture was gloppy and sticky, but eventually we got the hang of it and were able to make some cool looking eggs.
The girls and I waited and waited for the eggs to dry. We even tried drying them with a paper towel. Finally we put them back in the fridge still tacky.
The next morning those darn eggs were still sticky! Abby said, "Mom, next year let's just use the kind with tablets that you dip in the color."