Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Followed on the heals of Wordless Wednesday, here is my first installment of "Thankful Thursday."

Salena, using her ninja skills, dropped this beauty off on my front door knob unexpectedly this week. If it wasn't for a UPS delivery, I have no idea how long it would have been there! Thank you for the super cute addition to my "R" collection, Salena!

I was the very lucky recipient of this Pay to Forward gem from my talented friend, Lori.
I love the colors and it really brightens up my office wall. Can't believe two additions to my "R" collection in the same week. So thankful on this lovely Thursday!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I am so thankful for you. You truly are sent from Heaven. Thanks!

the mom~ said...

Hahaaa...ninja skilss...you so know I've got them too! I am thnkful for YOU! Glad you love your new R.

Charlene said...

I am thankful for Thankful Thursday!! What a great idea!

Kathy said...

I didn't know you had a R collection. I learned something today!