Please join me in wishing Steve a very WONDERFUL birthday! Call him or text him at 218.731.2795 to wish him a happy 40th birthday.
I can't say enough about this man. He is AMAZING and he is very LOVED. Here are just 40 reasons why I love him.
40. He handles all the excess estrogen in our house with ease.
39. He knows something about everything and is a great partner to have in Trivial Pursuit.
38. He can fix almost anything; plumbing, electrical, broken toys... you name it!
37. He loves adrenalin rushes as much as me!
36. He drives a Harley and looks good doing it.
35. He can certainly take teasing... just ask my family 'cause we never let him forget "Birthday!" or his recent trip to the ER while hanging up Christmas lights.
34. He can sooth even the fussiest baby to sleep and not just his own children, Nixin will agree too.
33. He is a very hard worker, not just physically (he moved 5 yards of pea rock with a shovel and wheel barrow), but mentally as well. He worked full-time while completing his Master's degree; and continues working on his PHD in Psychology while teaching full-time at MSCTC.
32. He is very hard to embarrass. Believe me, I try frequently and I have given up.
31. He can dance - he even won a dance contest in Jamaica!
30. He is an excellent chef and his family is very happy that he actually loves to be our personal chef.
29. He is very secure in his masculinity. He isn't phased a bit by all the glitter, sparkles and pink in his life.
28. He is not judgmental. He is very accepting of everyone's differences.
27. He is patient with others, especially with me, but doesn't let our kids get away with anything they shouldn't. He is a firm disciplinarian when it comes to them.
26. He is generous. He would do anything for anyone; give up anything for others; he rarely if ever says no to anyone's request.
25. He is genuine and doesn't try to be something he isn't. What you see is what you get.
24. He is an awesome teacher - just ask any of his students.
23. He is thorough, which can sometimes bug me 'cause it slows him down, but 9 times out of 10, it is a very good thing.
22. He is an outdoors kind of guy.
21. He is awesome at video games.
20. He does all the snow removal in winter and all the mowing in the summer without complaint. Thank you so much, honey!!
19. He will watch a chick flick with me.
18. He is not a picky eater and will eat anything that the kids and I make.
17. He is an awesome story-teller.
16. He gives the best hugs in the world!
15. He lets me put my COLD feet on him every night to warm them up.
14. He chauffeurs his family every where and does so willingly.
13. He gives the best massages.
12. He is calm in a crisis. He doesn't lose his head, he just goes into action.
11. He is a man of his word. He does what he says he is going to do.
10. He is hilarious! OMG he makes me laugh so hard I frequently cry and/or have an asthma attack.
9. He loves his family unconditionally.
8. He is protective & supportive of his family and friends.
7. He is very intelligent.
6. He is tall, dark and handsome.
5. He is a great listener.
4. He is my best friend.
3. He is romantic. Enough said!
2. He is the greatest dad in the world! Abby & Angelique are two very lucky girls.
1. He makes my heart go pitter-patter; he rocks my world!