Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pajamas, projects and p = Joy X 3

I went to another very.much.needed therapy session in Sioux Falls with Heather & Lori, who are so very dear to my heart. This time it was an overnight trip filled with matching owl-tactic pj's, Christmas projects and laughing so hard we cried, nearly peed and triggered my asthma multiple times. These girls are the bomb! They lift me up, advise me, teach me, encourage me, accept me and kill me with laughter.




Sioux Falls is going to miss us!  Especially Joey, the TJMax man, because he FAILED at pedicures; the four gray-haired ladies who loved our matching pj's at breakfast; the hotel attendant who received false license information from Liar-Liar-Lori yet gave us the fabulous recommendation to go to Carnaval Brazilian Grill; the gal at the Runner's Block who did our foot scans and gave us each shoe recommendations and introduced us to The Stick; the poor woman in the room next to us who coughed up a storm; the hotel cleaner who had to vacuum a lot of sawdust from our wood crafting escapades; the CherryBerry attendant who watched us sample and sample the deliciousness....  so many people, so little time.

I have to give a huge shout out to my hubby who allowed me to take flight while he manned the house plus 5 children between the ages of 14-2. He knows how important therapy is for me!


I love that we are able to mix serious with hilarity.  Can't wait until we launch our new greeting card company under our logo of Joy X 3!!

Until we get together again in February, know that you are always in my heart.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Seriously the best trip ever. What an amazing bunch of girls we are!! bahahahaha I can hardly wait for our first greeting card. Something along the lines of, "I would have bought you a Father's Day card, but I couldn't find one that says thanks for ignoring me most of my life." Or how about this one...."Christmas without you is....Heaven on Earth." bahahahahahahahahahaha Oh dear....

Heather said...

Seriously. Laughing Out Loud right now. Our therapy sessions are what get me through the rough times. I am excited for our greeting card company, blog and eventual book. We rock! :)